The Best Calgary is all about delivering the best and most in-depth buying guides in the region. And to do that, we make sure to evaluate each product or service using a specific set of criteria before we endorse it to you.
To judge each product or service fairly, we try to answer the following questions when writing reviews:
For businesses and services:
- How long have they been in business? How prominent are they in the industry?
- What services do they offer?
- What special services do they have that other businesses don’t?
- How do their service rates compare to the market standard?
- Do they have physical store/s and digital store/s?
- How accessible are they to their consumer base (location, number of branches, wheelchair-accessibility, etc.)?
- What modes of communication do they use to engage with customers?
- What awards, achievements or recognitions has the business or service received as a testament to their services?
- What is the customer base’s response after availing of their services?
…and more, depending on the business or service we’re reviewing.
For products and items:
- First of all, how much is the product? How does it compare to similar products?
- Is the product from a well-known or respected brand?
- Where can the product be purchased? Physical stores only or through digital e-commerce platforms?
- What are the product’s main features?
- Are there specific product features that make it stand out from other products?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the product?
- What are the customers’ praises for the product? What about customers’ gripes?